Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

I'd like to wish Josh a very happy anniversary today!!  Nine years ago today I married my best friend and every year gets better and better.  You are my heart, my soul and my everything.  Thru the ups and the downs you have been there for me and I love the rollercoaster that is our lives together.  This past year has been the biggest rollercoaster of them all with our move abroad and you have taken all my craziness in stride - from my meltdowns while watching the Food Network to my struggle with learning Spanish and my rather expensive trip home to visit the States (because you knew how much better I would feel about living here by going home for a visit).  And thru it all I've realized what an unbelievably strong person you are and how, unlike me, you take change in stride and now more than ever you've been a rock to me and the kids.  You are an amazing husband, father and friend.  I love you!!!

And not only is he the most amazing husband over the course of the year, but for our anniversary he surprised me with a special night away in the city. Alefiya came to watch the kids and we stayed at the fabulous W Hotel here in Barcelona with a perfect Mediterranean view.


 

After luxurious massages we went to CDLC which is one of Josh's favorite restaurants where they have beds you can eat/lounge on - a very cool experience! 


Lounge area of CDLC

Josh enjoying some foie gras at CDLC!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Love
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment