Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Thief Strikes Again!

Yup, you guessed it, we've been robbed... again.  This makes for number 4 in less than 2 years (which averages out to once every 6 months which to me feels very excessive!) but at least this time it was Josh.  Not that I ever want either of us to be robbed, it was kind of good that he got to experience the feeling of violation that I've had the three times it's happened to me.  Thankfully for him, like it was for me, he realized what happened after the fact and no one was hurt.  He was coming home from dinner with some colleagues and someone bumped him.  They only got his cell phone though it's too bad he'd only had it for a week (welcome to my world) and so he had work cancel everything on it.  At least they didn't get his wallet and I have no doubt that he's even more protective of that now than he was before!  I'm going to say that we've paid our dues here and my fingers are crossed that this is our last "incident"!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment